I suggest you ...

API to connect to your subscription / Account / Management

Would be nice to have API access to your account in different ways.

Examples:

Get - Get access to your account data & configurations. Connect to the API to get configurations & information of your players.

POST - Send show commands to the API. to change between shows on different players.

Longshot.. But would be nice :p

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    accepted  ·  AdminYodeck Support (Yodeck Support Team, Yodeck) responded  · 

Our whole backend (server) provides an RESTful HTTP API. This is currently used only by our UI, the User Interface that our users see on their screen.

This API needs to be documented and polished up, but it is (more or less) already usable for special purposes. We will just provide you with a access token.

We are planning to release a fully documented API spec within Q2-2017.

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • everdillon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI Any news ?
        We are in 2019 !
        I'm a little surprised that it's not proposed, at least in the in the entreprise paln ;-)

• CBC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add me to the list of API as a requirement. Is there any word on this? We are looking at an enterprise expansion but it’s a no-go without. Thanks

• Loco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

API for application automation is more than essential.
        Any news on this?

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? Being able to update widgets or feeds programmatically would be really useful.

• Stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 this would be really useful for us too - programmatically adding media and inserting into (complex) playlists across a network of devices. Any info or ETA welcome

• Andrea Volpini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there, how is the release of the fully documented API progressing (we're actually entering Q3-2017)? In our use case, it would be great to push programmatically videos to the media folder (if there are easy ways to that please let us know)

Feedback and Knowledge Base

alert("Hello! I am an alert box!!");