or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    StevenSteven shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Yodeck SupportAdminYodeck Support (Admin, Yodeck) responded  · 

We have created a script for the Scripting Engine that uses Google Calendar and removes excessive stuff, headers, footers, etc. We have been using it internally for our meeting room for 3-4 months now and it seems to work fine. We will be sharing that next week on a post.

Concerning an inherent calendar Widget, it would be difficult to provide it within Yodeck. But I guess that if we supported an ICS calendar, you could use Google calendar and that Widget could pull info from that. I think that would be sufficient, right?

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Is it ready yet ? can't find it.

greetings Brian

• Martin Lindemann FrederiksenMartin Lindemann Frederiksen commented  · 

Please add this feature, it's very important, other digital signage solutions can do this, so why not the most perfect one also? :-)

• Ken WiesnerKen Wiesner commented  · 

I'm out of votes right now but this would be a very welcome feature. Right now the way we do this is through WordPress and a third party plugin that formats the calendar. It's not pretty. Ideally it would be great to pull this directly from Google Calendar and have it display. Can you guys please post your script as an example? Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ideally it would all be managed from within Yodeck similar to what the scheduler looks like so the user would not have to jump around so much, but ICS calendar support would probably make more users happy.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It could look just like the scheduler but have the option to show on the screen.
        My current solution is another raspberry pi running nextcloud, but this is clunky and I would prefer to manage all of the content in one place.

Feedback and Knowledge Base