I suggest you ...

Hourly repetitive schedule request

Easily schedule media repetitive playback on the hourly basis. It would be great to schedule a photo or video to repeat onece or more times per hour, without having to manually create such a schedule. For example, Photo 1 would display every hour on a ceratain day for 5 mi utes at 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. Then again at 9:15, 10:15, 11:15, etc. This would be great for restaurants or similar establishments to “inject” a advertisement as needed.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    IJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ken Wiesner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also I think specifying the duration could get complicated. It should display for the amount of time in "Default Duration" or the duration of the video asset.

• Ken Wiesner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just found this after posting something similar. This would be great at the bars because we'll get beer commercials that we display in between house slides but we don't necessarily want to show them every single playlist loop. I was thinking there could be an "Asset Frequency" and maybe its just an integer that displays that asset every X loops through the playlist.

• Uffe Lund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really needs something like this too! Something like "Repeat every ## minutes for a duration of ##:## minutes:seconds".

Feedback and Knowledge Base

alert("Hello! I am an alert box!!");