I suggest you ...

Change Input on Schedule

Add the ability to set the input of the TV via CEC with an existing schedule. For example, when I start content (turn the TV on), reset the input of the TV to a specific HDMI input.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
R.T. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
accepted  ·  AdminYodeck Support (Yodeck Support Team, Yodeck) responded  · 

We will be creating a special Widget that will allow you to switch to specific HDMI inputs, or switch to the Live TV. All of this will happen through the HDMI cable using the HDMI-CEC protocol.

DISCLAIMER: This might not work with all screen brands. We will be performing tests to let our Users know some brands that work with this, but we can’t really test all brands out there.

In order to further improve compatibility, this Widget will also allow you to setup custom HDMI-CEC commands, so that you can control your TV.

Since this feature will be a Widget, it means that you will be able to add it to a Playlist (e.g. playback a 20" video and then switch to Live TV, and loop this), or add it to a schedule to have timed changes.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kristof Vosters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I have the same request in fact. On a sports club we run the Yodeck playlist on a big TV screen, but we want to be able to switch with the live input from the digicoder (TV) and let this switch every 10 minutes. That way, we can play the sports channel and put our own advertising (in Yodeck) in this.

Currently I am looking for a Wifi powered HDMI switch to resolve this, but it would be very handy if this was built in in Yodeck in the playlist, being e.g. External HDMI signal or so.
    Thanks
    Kristof

• Stelios commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Live TV would be fine or switching to specific TV-Channel via HDMI-CEC would be great

• Laurent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello.

I use your Yodeck display system for my clients.
    I have a particular request.

I would like to switch a Samsung TV in HDMI1 (yodeck) then on the tuner (broadcast of a news channel) then HDMI1 and so on.

Do you have a solution?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

alert("Hello! I am an alert box!!");