General

1. Layouts to playlist

Layouts to playlist! - Can you please fix so we can place different layouts to the playlist!? One layout can contain for an example, website, weather widget and a movie. This I want to show for say 20 sec and then change over to a completely different layout that could have a fullscreen video or what ever we desire to show. This would make things so much easier for all users to create more dynamic playlists with several layouts.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Urgent! Calendar for Europe, starts om Mondays!

An option to get the weekly calendar to start on Mondays which is standard for EU. Viewers gets confused and the weekly calendar is useless

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yodeck Screensaver for MacOS and Windows

For companies that uses Yodeck for internal information across different regions and offices, why not extend the reach by having a screen saver that have the option to display selected playlists?

By doing this we could push information directly to each employers screen. Obviously the content of these playlist needs to be public information. But still, would be an awesome functionality to have.. And will extend the reach of Yodeck, especially now when most are working from home.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Publish to Intranet

With all of the covid related work from home mandates, people are no longer in the office walking by our YoDeck boards. I would really like to publish YoDeck content to an intranet page so people could continue to get our communications. This could also help with remote field employees who rarely come into the office.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Content refreshing in background

I am just starting to use Yodeck and the thing that bothers me the most is that as soon as I add an image to the current slider or change one element of a multiple - element layout, all elements disappear one by one and restart from the beginning (Slide Shows, Web Pages etc.)
    If something comes up during a live event (i.e. the room has changed or someone created another info slide that needs to be inserted right away) the monitor goes black for a moment and the slideshow starts anew. Which looks very unprofessional especially if there is…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This completely makes sense. We are planning to gradually provide updates to content playback so that content that is currently on screen is not stopped but rather updated in-place.

Stay tuned! This is coming!

6. Live preview needed

Live preview of what is currently showing on a given monitor would be very helpful (not random screenshots). Otherwise one must physically go to the monitor to see what is showing/how widgets are rendering.

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. schedule

I would like to be able to show the schedule on the screen. Perhaps this would be a widget. AKA 5 videos are set to playback on todays schedule and I would like to show the schedule on my playlist.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. WPA2-Enterprise

Even though this service is commonly used by companies, there is a severe lack of support for WPA2-Enterprise. The functionality should support all of the following:

• Authentication with certificate.

• Authentication with username and password.

• Allow automatic renewal of certificate.

• Insecure authentication which ignore lack of certification.

Currently this has to be done manually which is really risky, as soon as you use the integrated web functionality, it will overwrite all previous settings, setting the RPi in a state which forces manual configuration by hardware retrieval.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We do provide specific customization scripts to apply any custom wifi configuration. Please reach out to our support team through your Yodeck account and we will assit with setting up WPA Enterprise in a permanent way for your Yodeck Players.

9. Blank Push (Nightly)

Each Player has "Push again to this Monitor"... Please Add this feature to "Advanced/Timed Events" To allow an automatic scheduled "Force Push".

Reason: For us, most users that update content cannot push to players affected by the changes. Each department does not have its own player, but the department (Workspace) playlist is included in a "Master Playlist" I would like an automated process to push these changes daily.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On "Users" Page.. Show Associated "Workspace" next to "Role

With Many users, I would like to see an overview of what "Workspace/s" the user is associated with... Not just "Role"

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Live Player Simulator for config testing

Virtual player within the configuration webpage so that we can test/see what the results should be before pushing to a live player. Would also be great to be able to create virtual video wall functionality, configure everything as we need. Then we could swap out the virtual players for real players easily for a live implementation.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make thumbnails available in Folder view

As an Administrator, I select a single workspace and edit a playlist. However, as an Administrator, I see all pictures from all workspaces. We have made the mistake of cross contaminating playlists where a workspace user cannot see the playlist because it possesses an image from another workspace. I understand that the "Folder View" will allow me to see items in the workspace folder, but all the pictures have generic names. This makes it difficult to navigate. (This also applies to layouts)

Thank you for your concideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More Automatic Notifications

With yodeck deployed to an enterprise environment I use only webpages (online reports, online dashboards, etc.) as my content. Currently, yodeck does not meet our requirements in regards to notifications and automatic alerts. I need to be alerted for the following conditions:

1. Currently, the offline alerts are not real time. I only got an alert after my monitor had been offline for 5 hours. I need the ability to customize this time down to 5 minutes or quicker.

2. Any time a certain temperature is exceeded.

3. Any time the last screenshot is the exact same (bit size) for longer than 10…
    25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A hotel widget has been required that has been associated with a Tripadvisor reviews account and guest ratings with the ability to filter co

A hotel widget has been required that has been associated with a Tripadvisor reviews account and guest ratings with the ability to filter comments. Enplug already has something like that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add wind chill and wind speed/direction

It would be nice to be able to display the wind chill and wind speed/direction for colder climate areas.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. VNC server app installation

Inclusion of VNC to allow connections to display screen to see what IS being display, not just see a thumbnail of what should be displayed.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Calender Events Feed widget show more than one date

Currently it only shows the events of the current date. However, at our church we would love it if it were customizable. Like all events within a week or a custom time range.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add support for streaming video using NDI.

NDI is the new standard for high def, low latency streaming video in broadcasting and the entertainement industry. More information at https://ndi.tv/about-ndi/

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. All player previe

To be able to see a preview of al players instead of going into edit to monitor the output of one player.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Run once with Schedules

It would be nice to have the option to configure something in a Schedule once. Its duration will be auto-calculated, instead of having to calculate and set the duration, especially for Playlists.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories