Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customise RSS Font settings

Change Font, Orientation and Line Spacing in the RSS feed widget.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Google Fonts and image perspective support

I think it would be cool to add support for Google Fonts. Allowing the devices to use the font library provided by Google.

The other "idea" I have is, I think another cool feature would be to allow images to be adjusted for perspective (skew). This would allow images to be adjusted to fit within backgrounds with angled frames (like a billboard for example)

Thanks for your consideration of these features!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Related Content to Workspace

Content that is tagged/related to the selected workspace would be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display Count of Images / Notices

when there are many messages or images to be displayed, in between displaying one item to second item, it should display count or seq. no. like how we print on pages i.e. page 1/10, page 8/10 etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. RSS text box for defined period of time

An RSS feed that does not need to scroll. A widget that would post the content in a text box for a defined period of time, then move to the next piece of content in the RSS.

ie. Text 1 in a box for 15seconds, then Text 2 in the same box for 15 seconds, then Text 3 etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Composite Input to play TV feed

Allow the input from a composite video source , TV. to play in its own frame as part of a show

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SLACK / TEAMS FEEDS

widget to allow slack or teams channel feeds

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. pixie editor : rename layers

Hello !
    I use pixie editor as a template creator, I edit a background image in which I will create text boxes and add an image of a product
    but we can not rename layers, so we end up with multiple layers that we can not differentiate unless you turn them on / off.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Screen sharing

I would be great if the yodeck device would also support screen mirroring (miracast, widi, airplay)? Use case: have signage in meeting rooms (when people come in, are not projecting,...), but as soon as the meeting starts: be able to mirror laptop screens (all brands) for regular meetings too. Would be a killer feature I believe!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It would be difficult to support protocols like that. Currently, the Raspberry Pi supports 1080p video, so you would lose 4K resolution from your laptop. Also, the playback might induce a delay which might not be acceptable. Instead, we are considering to investigate more detailed HDMI-CEC support. We use CEC for turning the screen on and off, but it might be possible to use it to a) detect that another HDMI port was just connected, b) be able to interact with the remote, c) be able to automatically change inputs. This might make more options possible.

I am leaving this feature as “Accepted”, because the need is there and is correct, but the implementation for servicing this need might be different than the one described. If you think otherwise, feel free to comment!

11. scrolling widget

document scrolling widget

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Protected variables (passwords) for web script engine

The web script engine is great but it requires plain text passwords. It would be great if you could enter protected variables in another box/field (and once entered they are not visible to anyone anymore - you can only override them with a new value) that you can then use in the script as "variable1". Then you would no longer need to enter plain text passwords in the web script field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Emergency Alerting - scripted alerts with audio

Emergency Notifications / Alerts.
    Ability to have a set of scripted notifications (with a sound) that can be triggered via either a local http GET or an API call to YoDeck.
    eg "ALERT - Shelter in place", "FIRE - Prepare to evacuate" etc etc

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have started working on Emergency Alerts! This will be available on Dec 20th release. You will be able to specify different Alert Types and assign each screen with different Alerting content based on Alert Types. We will try to make it as simple as possible, yet powerful for the vast majority of cases.

After this is finished, we will be implementing CAP support (similar to EAS) for allowing integration with emergency broadcast systems, like Weather or hazard management systems. To do this, we will be requiring beta users, so:

To all campuses using Yodeck and having a CAP-enabled alerting platform, please reach out to test out our CAP support as we start development!

14. Estadísticas de uso

Alguna estadística referente a uso de la publicidad, cuantas impresiones, etc.
    estadísticas de operatividad de los players.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AUTO SCHEDULED UPLOAD

Auto update images on content by auto updload from a web server, to make a img slide but not online slideshow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Universal compatible with two main components

more jobs that will help all class of people better for economy cuz if u haven't noticed more and more people are moving to the San Joaquin valley from the Bay I say cuz cost of living out there is to high for even the wealthy people but just an oppion ok thank u

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Email Updates

Would it be possible for you to email up and coming firmware updates (with changelog) and scheduled maintenance to the portal please?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Concerning scheduled maintenance, we have a standard 6-week release cycle, so scheduled downtime is usually fixed. You can add our Yodeck calendar to your calendar using this link:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=starttech.eu_i0cravf325nspu504bihnl6q68%40group.calendar.google.com

We do post an in-app notice for downtime of the Yodeck portal usually 24-48 hours in advance. We are planning to create a Status Page as well that will include a detailed health report of our platform along with scheduled maintenance notices, suing statuspage.io, which provides something like this: https://status.dropbox.com/

Also, we are planning to include some sort of in-app message center that will also include changelog notices and other important messages that users might need to read.

Hopefully, both the Status Page and the in-app message centre will be available within this year.

18. Asana Widget

Asana widget similar to the existing Trello widget.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Easier Workspace Management

Workspaces are great for isolating who can access what, but they are tough to work with.

It would be really nice if there was a “workspace view” that you could toggle to wherever there are workspace objects.

For example – under VIDEO MEDIA, when you select “workspace view” it would list all the video files, one per row, but the columns become each workspace (that you have correct permissions for) with a set of radio buttons across the row
    Then you could quickly change the workspace assignment of items – and could easily view what is in each workspace…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

It does make sense to have a “Workspace” column when you select “All Workspaces”. This way, you can easily see which Media belong to which Workspsace. However, the radio-button thing is not a good thing. Imagine we have customers with hundreds of Workspaces. Given a Media can only be part of a single Workspace, it does not make match sense to provide such a “grid”. Just a column with the Workspace name would be enough.

I am marking this idea as accepted concerning the “Workspaces” column for all entity listings.

20. I’d like to have tag filtering in the “Playlist Details” page to aid in playlist creation.

I’d like to have tag filtering in the “Playlist Details” page to aid in playlist creation. I have both vertical and horizontal media tags set up. Filtering by the tag will minimize errors in picking media in the wrong aspect radio versions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base