General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Countdown Timer - More Options

I would love to see the ability to make changes to what is displayed on the countdown timer widget. More specifically, the ability to remove the seconds from the timer so that it counts down by minute.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hidden menus when user hasn't rights

hide menus when a user does not have permission to access them instead of having the menu displayed with the message "you do not have rights to access them"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Facebook

widget for Facebook stream or facebook photo album

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the delay. We have been working on a Facebook Widget for quite sometime now, but it is quite challenging to get this working right. Hopefully, we will have it ready in the next couple of months.

4. 4K support

Would be great to have 4k 25Hz support.
    Otherwise this is the best digital signage software i have tested.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As most of you have seen, the Raspberry Pi 4 has been announced! To celebrate, we are running a free giveaway of 10 RPi4 1GB boards! You can read our complete review and join the giveaway here: https://www.yodeck.com/news/the-raspberry-pi-4-ultimate-review/

With the Raspberry Pi 4, we will fully support 4K resolution, and 4K video decoding. We should be able to release a beta version of the Yodeck SD card image by tomorrow, so those of you that are lucky enough to get their hands on a RPi4 board should be able to use it with Yodeck.

Concerning Raspberry Pi 3 B+ support for 4K, that is not going to change a lot. There are hardware restrictions there that does not allow for much hacking. Still, you could it with some restrictions. Here is more info on that: http://support.yodeck.com/knowledgebase/articles/1912408-define-an-advanced-custom-and-a-4k-resolution

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base

alert("Hello! I am an alert box!!");