Here are the minimum requirements for Yodeck:
- Yodeck is an online service, so you need an Internet connection for signing in and managing your monitors yourself.
- A Yodeck-supported playback device is required for each monitor. We currently support the following options:
- our very own Yodeck Playbox (recommended), comes free with our Annual Plan
- a Raspberry Pi (preferably version 3), which you buy yourself and can setup yourself using this guide
- a dedicated PC running Ubuntu Linux, which you can setup yourself using this guide
Remember: Yodeck is completely FREE for one monitor! So you can easily check it out and see if it suits you!
- Internet connectivity for the Yodeck Player devices installed, usually wireless (WiFi) or wired (LAN).