Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Specs
- Broadcom BCM2837 1.2 GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor with VideoCore IV dual-core GPU
- GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p60 H.264 high-profile decode, supported resolution up to 1920x1200 (see here more specs)
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- HD 1080p video and stereo audio output
- Embedded WiFi support (802.11 b/g/n)
- MicroSD card socket
- 10/100 BaseT RJ45 Ethernet socket
- HDMI 1.3 & 1.4 video/audio socket, with CEC support (compatibility chart)
- 4 x USB 2.0 sockets
- 3.5mm 4-pole audio/composite video out jack socket*
- Composite video (PAL/NTSC) output*
- 15-way MPI CSI-2 connector for Raspberry Pi HD video camera*
- 15-way Display Serial Interface connector*
- 40-pin header for GPIO and serial buses*
- Required power supply: +5V @ 2A via microUSB socket
- Dimensions: 86 x 56 x 20mm
(* These ports not yet usable through YoDeck software, but some will soon be supported! Check out our roadmap!)
We include a 8GB, around 4GB of which is usable for media storage space (more than 4 hours of video files). All SD Cards come with software preinstalled and preconfigured with your Yodeck account.
We include a Raspberry Pi-compatible power supply, with plugs suitable for worldwide use.
We include a standard HDMI cable (male-to-male), tested for 1920x1080 resolution.