You can compare the Raspberry Pi hardware by following this link here.
Description and Details
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4 (depending on model). If you do not know how much RAM you might need, click here.
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN,
- Bluetooth 5.0
- BLE Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
|Video & Sound|
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
Only the HDMI port0 is being used by the system. More details can be found here.
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
|SD card support|
- Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1 )
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1 )
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
- Passive Cooling | The case acts as passive cooling for the high demands of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- Sliding Magnetic top | The case has a magnetic top to keep the ports safe when not in use and by removing the magnetic top you can very easily install a PoE hat.
- Access to all ports | All the ports of the Raspberry Pi 4 while keeping the Pi safe.
We include a 16GB SD Card (Class 10), around 12GB of which is usable for media storage space (more than 10 hours of video files).
All SD Cards come with software pre-installed and pre-configured with your Yodeck account.
Official Power Supply
We include the Official Raspberry Pi power supply, with a plug suitable for your country.
HDMI 2.0 Cable
We include a micro-HDMI to HDMI cable (male-to-male), tested for 4K resolution.