The Images listing provides the following columns:
(Please note that if you are accessing Yodeck from a mobile device, some columns may not be visible to save space.)
- "Name" is the name of the image, which you set. This is used to identify the Image, and it is shown in image lists in other sections.
- "Description" is a description of the image, which you set. This usually includes more details on the image, any notes you want to save, etc. This can also be blank.
- "Uploaded" is the date and time the image was last uploaded. If you update the image with a different file, this field will be updated to show when the last upload took place.
- "Preview" shows a thumbnail of the image. If you click on the thumbnail, a pop-up will show you the image you uploaded in full resolution.
- "Actions" shows 3 buttons:
Additionally, the Images listing has the standard controls all listings have:
- A blue edit button, with which you can edit the details of the image or change it.
- A dark blue duplicate button, with which you can copy the image.
- A red trash button, with which you can permanently delete the image. IMPORTANT: If you delete an entry, it will be automatically removed from anywhere it is currently used! Make sure you do not need it!
- The "Show X images" dropdown menu allows you to determine the number of images you want to be shown in the listing. You can set it to any of 10, 25, 50 and 100 records.
- The "Search" field allows you to search for an image. The "Search" looks into all texts of the listing, including "Name", "Description" and "Uploaded" columns.
- The "Refresh" button (located discreetly at the top-right corner of the listing) allows you to refresh the listing to make sure it is up to date. You will rarely use this function, as all data is automatically refreshed every time you open this page.
- In the bottom part of the page, you will find information for the total number of images ("Showing X to Y of Z entries"), as well as controls for navigating to the next or previous batch of images.
Add bullet Finally, at the bottom of the page, the "+ Add Image" button allows you to upload an image to Yodeck.