The Web Pages listing provides the following columns:
(Please note that if you are accessing Yodeck from a mobile device, some columns may be not be visible to save space.)
- "Name" is the name of the web page, which you set. This is used to identify the Image, and it is shown in web page lists in other sections.
- "Description" is a description of the web page, which you set. This usually includes more details on the web page, any notes you want to save, etc. This can also be blank.
- "Created" is the date and time the web page entry was last changed (not when the web page itself has changed, simply when this entry in Yodeck has changed). If you change any details of the web page entry, this field will be updated to show when the last change took place.
- "Address" shows the address (URL) of the web page that you have specified.
- "Preview" shows a screenshot of the web page, taken when you created or changed the entry. If you click on the thumbnail, a pop-up will open the web page you have specified.
- "Actions" shows 2 buttons:
Additionally, the Web Pages listing has the standard controls all listings have:
- A blue edit button, with which you can edit the details of the web page or change the web page address.
- A red trash button, with which you can permanently delete the web page entry. IMPORTANT: If you delete an entry, it will be automatically removed from anywhere it is currently used! Make sure you do not need it!
- The "Display X records" dropdown menu allows you to determine the number of web pages entries you want to be shown in the listing. You can set it to any of 10, 25, 50 and 100 records.
- The "Search" field allows you to search for a web pages entry. The "Search" looks into all texts of the listing, including "Name", "Description", "Created" and "Address" columns.
- The "Refresh" button (located discreetly at the top-right corner of the listing) allows you to refresh the listing to make sure it is up to date. You will rarely use this function, as all data is automatically refreshed every time you open this page.
- In the bottom part of the page, you will find information for the total number of web pages entries ("Showing X to Y of Z entries"), as well as controls for navigating to the next or previous batch of web pages entries.