The Playlists listing provides the following columns:
(Please note that if you are accessing Yodeck from a mobile device, some columns may be not be visible to save space.)
- "Name" is the name of the playlist, which you set. This is used to identify the playlist, and it is shown in playlist lists in other sections.
- "Description" is a description of the playlist, which you set. This usually includes more details on the playlist, any notes you want to save, etc. This can also be blank.
- "Last Changed" is the date and time the playlist was last modified.
- "Media Types" shows icons depending on the different types of media the playlist includes:
- Picture Icon: the playlist includes Images
- Filmstrip Icon: the playlist includes Videos
- World Icon: the playlist includes Web Pages
- Speaker Icon: the playlist includes Audio files
- "Actions" shows 3 buttons:
Additionally, the Playlists listing has the standard controls all listings have:
- A light blue edit button, with which you can edit the details of the playlist or change it.
- A dark blue duplicate button, with which you can copy the playlist.
- A red trash button, with which you can permanently delete the playlist. No media is deleted, only the playlist entry. IMPORTANT: If you delete an entry, it will be automatically removed from anywhere it is currently used! Make sure you do not need it!
- The "Show X Playlists" dropdown menu allows you to determine the number of playlists you want to be shown in the listing. You can set it to any of 10, 25, 50 and 100 records.
- The "Search" field allows you to search for an playlist. The "Search" looks into all texts of the listing, including "Name", "Description" and "Last Changed" columns.
- The "Refresh" button (located discreetly at the top-right corner of the listing) allows you to refresh the listing to make sure it is up to date. You will rarely use this function, as all data is automatically refreshed every time you open this page.
- In the bottom part of the page, you will find information for the total number of playlists ("Showing X to Y of Z entries"), as well as controls for navigating to the next or previous batch of playlists.