Then, do the following steps, in the exact order specified:
- Power off your Pi.
- Take the SD card into your PC and open the file called: config.txt
- Delete all contents and paste only the following:
initramfs yodeck_initramfs.img 0x01000000
- Log into Yodeck portal.
- Go to "Monitors" and edit the Monitor in question
- Go to "Advanced" tab
- Enable the "Allow Raspberry config.txt Override" toggle button
- In the "Raspberry config.txt Override Directives" textarea, you will have to insert the following:
- Click "Save".
- Boot your Raspberry Pi and proceed with registering it in your account.