Skip to content

General

3 results found

1. Content refreshing in background

I am just starting to use Yodeck and the thing that bothers me the most is that as soon as I add an image to the current slider or change one element of a multiple - element layout, all elements disappear one by one and restart from the beginning (Slide Shows, Web Pages etc.)
    If something comes up during a live event (i.e. the room has changed or someone created another info slide that needs to be inserted right away) the monitor goes black for a moment and the slideshow starts anew. Which looks very unprofessional especially if there is…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are starting to work on this! Updates to content will happen on-the-fly, without interrupting playback and going through a black screen. This will likely be made available in our late-Oct 2021 release! Stay tuned!

2. Countdown Timer - More Options

I would love to see the ability to make changes to what is displayed on the countdown timer widget. More specifically, the ability to remove the seconds from the timer so that it counts down by minute.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. hidden menus when user hasn't rights

hide menus when a user does not have permission to access them instead of having the menu displayed with the message "you do not have rights to access them"

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General