I suggest you ...

Master Playlists that can play multiple sub-playlists

Ability to have a Master Playlist that can play sub-playlists. (i.e. for Real Estate).
-- Master Playlist -- Current Listings
-- 123 Maple St. Listing
-- 590 Maroon Bell Ave. Listing
-- 9029 E. Main St.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eric shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I feel the implementation fell short by not including sequential playback when sub-playlists are part of a playlist. The current subPL behavior plays the entire content of the subPL before jumping into the next event so if I want to have a subPL of health tips followed by a subPL of company logos followed by subPL of workplace safety (this will be a 3 item master playlist) I still have to manually build event by event in a very long playlist if we consider each subPL has multiple items.
        Furthermore, I will add how many events of a subPL are played before jumping into the next event and an option to select if the order of event played from a subPL is sequential or random (shuffle).

• Ken Wiesner commented  · 

REALLY hoping this is still on track for this year. Question though, is there a way you guys could make it so that only certain users have access to certain play lists? For example... Allow admin to manage master and sub list but only allow client with limited access to make changes to the sublist.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, how are you doing so far on this issue?
        Sub-playlist or a way to make one show play multiple playlists in succession, then loop - Is another way of solving the same problem I have.

Feedback and Knowledge Base